blackvoid Should I get a Synology NAS in 2024?

Currently reading
blackvoid Should I get a Synology NAS in 2024?

Should I get a Synology NAS in 2024?

While the title of this article could be considered an opening question, for the moment, let's start with a different one. When was the last time you bought a phone? Maybe not a phone, maybe a table or a computer? Any of those devices are almost mandatory in today's way of living and functioning without some or all of those devices is practically unthinkable.

It is clear that the number of services, apps, platforms, and all the other things that make today's life what it is, have transformed the way we live, the way we work, and the way we define what is important to us and what is not.

Getting a new device every few years has almost become a standard, as well as paying a premium for it, but what about a backup solution? Even in 2024, with all the IT threats that are happening daily, backup for most is still taboo.

Continue reading...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.