Show pictures on NAS at another home

NAS
DS218+
Operating system
  1. macOS
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
Hi, newbie here, first post.

I have a DS218+ and have been digitizing thousands of photos over the past year. I have DSFile on my iPhone and can access my images anywhere I have a signal. What I need now are some recommendations on ways I can get those images to appear on a TV screen so I can share with family/friends.

Welcome to the forum.

So you want some way to get your phone to display its screen (while running DS file, connected to your NAS at home) on whoever you're visiting's TV screen?

For iPhone I think there's a Lightning-to-HDMI adapter. But I've not used it.
Lots of cheap alternatives at Amazon.

Otherwise you're relying on every person's TV having some way to receive Airplay Mirroring or running an application that can connect to the NAS.

[I assume the phone is an iPhone since you list iOS]

Upvote 0
Hi, newbie here, first post.

I have a DS218+ and have been digitizing thousands of photos over the past year. I have DSFile on my iPhone and can access my images anywhere I have a signal. What I need now are some recommendations on ways I can get those images to appear on a TV screen so I can share with family/friends.
TV supports AirPlay?

Upvote 0

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.