Currently reading
Similar info sources to this forum

NAS
Synology, TrueNAS
Operating system
  1. Linux
  2. Windows
Gents,
I'm just looking for similar forum to this one, not just forum, also News portal, Blogs with similar topics about:
- Synology (NAS, Home/SME Network, Surveillance)
- specialized to NAS environment (not just for Synology, but also include)
- specialized to Surveillance environment
- specialized to home or small/medium enterprises environment
- docker containers (except docker hub, git hub), also docker providers
- storage and related (disks, ...)
- specialized for photographers and video makers (not just for the camera HW, also for the SW, post production, data usage, ..)
- blogs, independent bloggers with their blog sites or blog platforms ... still related to topics above

I'll be glad for all your recommendations, web links and maybe small intro (your experiences). Thx

@jeyare Larry Jordan's "Edit Smarter" Website at Larry Jordan might be worth checking out. I ran across Larry some years ago when I was using the Promise Pegasus line of Thunderbolt RAID. At the time, his reviews and comments about specific products and RAID in general were very useful. As I recall, he responded quickly and thoroughly to an inquiry. I hadn't looked at Jordan's Website for a few years - but my impression from a quick visit a few moments ago is that there's a lot of good information and links to resources. But you might need to do a bit of digging.

If this is the sort of resource you're looking for, I will check my personal "wayback" machine (very old link list) for anything similar that's still in operation.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Back