DS cam Since DS CAM UPDATE TODAY

Currently reading
DS cam Since DS CAM UPDATE TODAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
-- post merged: --

I have been told that this is final, though still a beta version.
SOMEONE HAS TO HELP!! :)!

I complained to support. They verified issue, but tier 2 couldn’t reproduce it. Existing version that is released broken from outside of LAN.
it works from LAN, but not if NAS is outside of LAN, and unless you check every connection you may thik it’s good when it isn’t!!
Issue is on iPhone iPad only. Not Android.

Support did not tell me when this would be released

The bad part is…. They didn’t PULL the bad version, so the problem is spreading over time!!!

Ok, thanks, I just downloaded it, test it, and it works from first attempt!!
you’re a better help than Synology

Last edited:
This is a temporairy fix however. I think it times out. Hopefully they will pull the bad one and replace with final one after the holidays?????

I hope!!

SOMEBODY’S gotta make sense out of this!!

OK. IM VENTING. YOU MAY KNOW I’m banned from their site.

I must have posted this information 15 Times at their Main Site and they deleted every one of them!!

I’m not kidding!
The potential reason why they couldn’t see problem is the same way I didn’t see the problem on my local system:

there are multiple ( I believe 3) paths for software to get to the systems!
I was led to believe by support that only one of 3 paths were broken!

THAT’S WHY…. Some people saw this and some did not!!

I was guy who bitched to support sayin it was broken!

Hey! Do others a favor will you?
Go to Synology forum and post the TestFlight info there…. I’ve done it 3 times and they deleted it. Maybe not you, but be warned—They drank the Kool-Aid there!!

I was guy who bitched to support sayin it was broken!

Hey! Do others a favor will you?
Go to Synology forum and post the TestFlight info there…. I’ve done it 3 times and they deleted it. Maybe not you, but be warned—They drank the Kool-Aid there!!
As much as we are glad you got this fixed you need to calm down.

You will NOT vent here
You will NOT invite others here to break both synoforum or community rules
You WILL BE BANNED if you make any more similar remarks, comment or continue to post links to custom builds publicly.

This is your FINAL AND ONLY warning

Status
Not open for further replies.