DS 718+, 2x-DS 720+
Router
  1. RT2600ac
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
Last edited:
My Ma & Pa ISP was sold, and Zito Media bought them. Yesterday was switchover to new system, and pretty much everybody was down at one point or another for hours.

When I was back up last PM, I saw that Pings were higher, speeds were less. This morning, confirmed that I appear to be provisioned at 50/10, not the 100/10 I had before. Old ISP consistently gave 110/11.

Now, After the restarting of router 2600ac, I’m seeing 50/10 in both WIFI’s but only 20-25/7-8 in Gigabit Cat 6!

Arris modem TM3402A diagnostics shows Gigabit connection. Rt2600ac shows automatic connection to modem.

Is there a place to see specifics on ‘automatic’ WAN connection to modem?

New ISP in Pennsylvania, does not have access to Modem to resend provisioning, but confirmed I’ve paid for 100/10. They are trying to determine how to resend provisioning data….. ??!!

To be clear, all that changed was ISP Upstream of me:
Whereas I used to get: 110/11 on Ethernet & 5Ghz WIFI, and 90/10 on 2Ghz WIFI….
On new ISP I get: 20-40dn 12up on Ethernet, 50dn 12up in both 5 & 2 WIFI
Looking for any settings or info from Ethernet WAN of router. Other than Arris Diagnostics that says 1000 connection

Fun, Fun, Fun. !!! — Where’s the T-Bird??

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.