slow access to my webdav server on synology

NAS
DS223J 2
Operating system
  1. macOS
  2. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
Hi everybody. I access my synology ( DS 223J) remotely through different devices, pc and mac included. When i access to my webdavserver through port https from a windows pc through raid drive, the experience is quite smooth, like there is no lag when i browse through my folders on my nas drive. On the contray when i browse through my nas drive from my mac, it's not the same and it feels a lot laggier, like there's a buffer of a few seconds when i open a folder for the files to appear inside. What could it be or what could I check to fix this?

Thanks for your help!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.