SMB Multichannel released?

NAS
Synology DS220+
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
Hi!

I recieved a DSM update yesterday (was updated to 7.1.1-42962 Update 4) and after the update I was told I could enable SMB multichannel. I thought this was still only available under the 7.2 beta?

Capture.PNG

Under Control panel -> File services -> SMB -> Advanced settings:
Capture2.PNG

Regards,
Roger

It's a real shame that it's not supported in Filestation, I have lots of mounts from my 1815+ on my 1821+ which I transfer Linux ISO's that I have finished watching. Was really looking forward to multichannel working for mounts. I was using a USB2.5Gbps NIC, but it's far too unstable to daily drive it as it constantly disconnects.

It's a real shame that it's not supported in Filestation, I have lots of mounts from my 1815+ on my 1821+ which I transfer Linux ISO's that I have finished watching. Was really looking forward to multichannel working for mounts. I was using a USB2.5Gbps NIC, but it's far too unstable to daily drive it as it constantly disconnects.
It will be implemented at some point

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.