SMB setup on Android via foldersync app

NAS
Ds420+
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
Hi.

Does anyone know how to access my Synology nas via SMB protocol through foldersync app or similar ?

I don't know what I need to enter in "Connection field"
Thanks for help ☺️

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201123-193523_FolderSync.jpg
    Screenshot_20201123-193523_FolderSync.jpg
    260.8 KB · Views: 514
Thanks for that but I'm trying to access nas on mobile network so that steering won't work
Switch to WebDAV then. Do not open SMB over the internet. Then try and see if the app that you are using will support webdav protocol and connect that way. Also, be sure to open the port on your router to make this happen.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.