Social Media Scheduler

Currently reading
Social Media Scheduler

Question for the community. Has anyone found a social media post scheduler that you can self-host on your Synology? I am looking for something similar to HootSuite and Buffer. The main platform I am looking to schedule posts for is on my twitter account.

Thanks in advance.
Isn’t this possible from their desktop version already?

Isn’t this possible from their desktop version already?
I couldn't find a download link on either Buffer or Hootsuite's website. What would be really good is have something like TweetDeck mixed with Buffer, but hey I will settle for a post scheduler :D as my programming skills are not up to that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Similar threads

Yes on a 2 drive system (720+) I swapped 2 spinning drive SHR for 2 SSD drive SHR. IN V7 Synology removed...
Replies
Views
Plex server version 1.32.3.7089 (NAS) - Synology - Add support for DS223 family models (rtd1619 &...
Replies
Views
BACKGROUND I am not a command line/console guy, and there are times where one needs to jump in and figure...
Replies
Views
I don't consider myself a guru per se, just an IT person that has experience. I think of my NAS as a long...
Replies
Views
The iTunes client will by default load the library on the local machine. With iTunes server installed an...
Replies
Views
How often does your NAS reboot? Mine reboots seldomly, and generally only when I trigger a major DSM update.
Replies
Views

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Back