NAS
DS218+ 8GB RAM, DS212
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Last edited:
I had disabled my admin account but that broke cloudsync, so I restored it and put in a wild/crazy/long PW to make it secure.

I have a second admin-level account that I can log into, but from that account I don't see a way to re-enable 2FA on the original admin account. I can't log in using the original Admin account as it expects 2FA and won't let me log in w/out the 6-digit passcode.

The only option I get on the login screen is to send a code to my email, but for some reason that isn't working - nothing arrives.
-- post merged: --

NVM...problem solved. I forgot to update email settings when I changed email PW a while back so emails weren't being sent.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.