Currently reading
Some SynoCommunity Packages are not available on my brand new DS1522+

NAS
DS1621+, DS1522+
Operating system
  1. Linux
  2. macOS
Hi there,

on my DS1621+ I have Z shell and most of the SynoCLI packages installed. Now I also want to install Z shell (together with oh-my-zsh) on my new DS1522+ as well but found that the Z shell (and some of the SynoCLI) package does not appear under Community in the Package Center App.
Is this related to the Ryzen-CPU (R1600) in the DS1522+? If so, is there a schedule/roadmap when missing packages would also be available for Ryzen-based DS´s?

Best Regards, Christian

Hi there,

on my DS1621+ I have Z shell and most of the SynoCLI packages installed. Now I also want to install Z shell (together with oh-my-zsh) on my new DS1522+ as well but found that the Z shell (and some of the SynoCLI) package does not appear under Community in the Package Center App.
Is this related to the Ryzen-CPU (R1600) in the DS1522+? If so, is there a schedule/roadmap when missing packages would also be available for Ryzen-based DS´s?

Best Regards, Christian
Welcome to the forum.

Best to ask on their Discord server - Join the SynoCommunity Discord Server!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.