Sometimes NAS dissapears from LAN

NAS
DS214play
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
Hi everybody!
Since I updated my DS214play to the latest DSM 6.2.4-25556 Update 7, sometimes it disappears from my home LAN. I can't see it as usual trought Windows explorer, I can't see it's static IP address. I can't see it trought web browser using it's IP. But I can access it using the QuickConnect ID. I can reach it with the DS file app on my android phone.
The first time it appened I restarted the NAS, and also the home router. Problem solved, I don't know what happened. But after several day the problem came back, and there is nothing I can do. I also turned off my Kaspersky anti virus.
Any advice?
Thanks!

Solved! It were a couple of switches in the LAN, I reset them and everything turned fine!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Old thread notice: There have been no replies in this thread for quite some time. The last reply was on .
The content in this thread may no longer be relevant. It might be better to open a new thread instead.