Sonarr failed to load, trying workaround, but running into error accessing file in putty

Currently reading
Sonarr failed to load, trying workaround, but running into error accessing file in putty

NAS
DS411
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
I have an old ds411 that I use sonarr, but after recent updates it 'broke' and will not load the package. I am following some of the steps indicated in the last post here: Sonarr fails to start on Synology after latest package update

However, (see screenshot), I am getting permission denied even as a root user. Also, I have the "could not chdir to home directory" as the first line, so I am not sure if that is affecting anything?

Any suggestions?

I have been meaning to upgrade to a new NAS but do not want to drop $750 for a 1520+ and $400 for new drives (I would just use the old drives - only have 8 tb in SHR) but would want to create a new volume >16tb in the future anyways...

Attachments

• putty.JPG
    putty.JPG
    83.5 KB · Views: 27
You don't have a backup to restore your NAS to the situation before you did updates (what update exactly anyway?)?
Guessing Mono got updated as well as sonarr, but they don't play well any more depending on the mono framework update and its support for the current DSM (it has been deprecated by syno, so unofficial versions only).

@cascade33 - Whats your setup on that 411 regarding DSM version and packages? What did you do exactly?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.