Sonarr Unauthorized Access Exception

Currently reading
Sonarr Unauthorized Access Exception

NAS
DS1815+
I'm running the SynoCommunity packaged Sonarr v3.0.6.1355 with the SynoCommunity packaged Mono v5.20.1.34, but I'm getting an UnauthorizedAccessException when I try to Manually Import, which I just can't understand.

The file I'm trying to import has 777 access, and No ACLs. The parent directories have no ACLs either. I can select the directory I want to import from, and if I select Interactive Import, it lists the file I want to import. But when I actually try to import it I get an UnauthorizedAccessException in the log file.

In addition, the nzbdrone user is a member of a group named sc-download, and the file I'm trying to import is owned by root:sc-download.

I've tried asking on the Sonarr forums, but just got dismissed with "It's a permission problem", or "The Synology packages are not well-maintained", without any attempt to actually diagnose the problem.

The Trace logfile can be found here: hastebin

Directory listing:
root@PlexStation:/# ls -la /volume2/Downloads/tv/The.Great.British.Bake.Off.An.Extra.Slice.S08E02.1080p.HEVC.x265-MeGusta/ total 677780 drwxrwsr-x 1 root sc-download 152 Oct 3 20:03 . drwxrwsr-x 1 root sc-download 328 Oct 3 23:33 .. -rwxrwxrwx 2 sc-nzbdrone sc-download 694042986 Oct 3 20:03 The.Great.British.Bake.Off.An.Extra.Slice.S08E02.1080p.HEVC.x265-MeGusta.mkv

If anyone can suggest why I'm getting this error, I'd be really grateful. I have basic Linux knowledge, but this has stumped me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Trending threads

Back