SONOS + Snapshot Replication - Simple Way to Stop SONOS from Looking at #Snapshot Folder

Currently reading
SONOS + Snapshot Replication - Simple Way to Stop SONOS from Looking at #Snapshot Folder

NAS
DS920+ DS215J,
Router
  1. RT2600ac
  2. MR2200ac
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
I've enacted Snapshot on many of the folders I wish to provide insurance on, and I've just found that my SONOS system, which uses a dedicated folder on my NAS for MUSIC FLAC Files is now including the files in the Snapshot as a unintended source and they are appearing on my SONOS APP as Errors.

Is there a method to suppress the Snapshot Folder from being seen as an active Folder that can be accessed by SONOS in this case? I see that one can make the Snapshot Directory Non-Visible.... Is there any downsides to this Invisibility Cloak?

20231128_133620.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Old thread notice: There have been no replies in this thread for quite some time. The last reply was on .
The content in this thread may no longer be relevant. It might be better to open a new thread instead.