Router
  1. RT2600ac
  2. MR2200ac
Operating system
  1. Linux
  2. macOS
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
Is there a speed test app that can run from the nas?

reason in UK virgin only guarantee a certain level of services and if it drops over 3 days they are in breach of contract.

would be good if NAS or the Synology router could periodically run a speed test to capture the daily AVG

Is there a speed test app that can run from the nas?

reason in UK virgin only guarantee a certain level of services and if it drops over 3 days they are in breach of contract.

would be good if NAS or the Synology router could periodically run a speed test to capture the daily AVG
Nothing out of the box. Custom speedtest via cli comes to mind. Personally I use it to populate Grafana chart and table

Same as @Rusty . I'm running this in docker to have populate influxdb to then present it in Grafana.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.