New version is here, still as RC
Version: 1.3.1-9346 RC
This version is the release candidate (RC) of SRM 1.3.1.
- Supports a new installation wizard.
- Revamped login style page.
- Supports VLAN and other relevant SRM 1.3 functions for RT2600ac and MR2200ac.
- Supports utilizing RT2600ac as a Wi-Fi point in a mesh Wi-Fi system.
- Supports compatibility of mesh Wi-Fi system between RT6600ax, RT2600ac, and MR2200ac.
- Improved device startup speed.
- Improved accuracy of device name recognition.
- Fixed the issue where DoH might get incorrect IP addresses.
- Fixed the issue where the IGMP proxy version might be incorrect.
- Fixed the issue where DDNS might not update automatically.
- Fixed the issue where encrypted folders might not open correctly.
- Fixed the issue where DHCP might fail to add new reserved clients.
- Fixed multiple security vulnerabilities (Synology-SA-22:09).
- Fixed an issue where the Wi-Fi connection may not be stable when an RT2600ac was added to the mesh Wi-Fi system.
- Fixed an issue where an IPv6 network may not work normally when a KPN profile was in use.
- Adjusted the MR2200ac's light intensity display rules.
- Minor bug fixes.
- MR2200ac with SRM 1.2 or earlier is not compatible with RT6600ax in a mesh Wi-Fi system.
- SRM 1.3 and above are only compatible with DS router 2.0 and above.
- Wireless Repeater mode (WDS mode) is not supported.
- Restoring configurations between SRM 1.2 and SRM 1.3 is not supported.
- Smart Connect Scheme is not supported.
- Wi-Fi Performance Test is not supported.
- Cloud Station is not supported.