1. RT2600ac
  2. MR2200ac
  3. RT6600ax
  4. WRX560
Operating system
  1. macOS
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
Just been notified that Update 3 is available, at least in UK. Doesn't look like there's anything urgent I need to fix.

Does anyone want to test it so I don't have to risk a late night 😂

(2019-09-24)
Fixed Issues
  1. Fixed the issue where SRM might fail to save the IP addresses of gateways and DNS servers after the reboot of Synology Router.
  2. Fixed the issue where PPPoE Relay might fail to work normally after the reboot of Synology Router.
  3. Fixed the issue where SRM might display the item "40MHz only" in the 5GHz band.
  4. Fixed the issue where IPv6 on LAN might fail to be disabled when the interface of WAN is set up by Auto WAN.
  5. Fixed the issue where SRM cannot display Channels 120-128 of the 5GHz band in Japan.
  6. Fixed the issue where Wi-Fi might be forced to restart when password rotation is enabled but the guest network is disabled.
  7. Fixed an issue where SRM might fail to renew the Let's Encrypt certificate after the reboot of Synology Router.

1.2.3-8017-4 details here: RT2600ac Release Notes | Synology Inc.

If you can't find the update using SRM Control Panel then there's always the manual update method.

If they aren't getting Update 4 then you navigate here Index of /download/SRM . I found them in Index of /download/SRM/criticalupdate/update_pack/8017-4

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.