RT2600ac SRM web page access from smart phone?

Currently reading
RT2600ac SRM web page access from smart phone?

Router
  1. RT2600ac
Operating system
  1. Linux
  2. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
Last edited:
Hello.
when I access SRM web page from smart phone, it's redirect to DS Router app link. It is not what I wanted...
How can I access SRM web page from mobile phone? like access it from the Desktop PC.

Hello.
when I access SRM web page from smart phone, it's redirect to DS Router app link. It is not what I wanted...
How can I access SRM web page from mobile phone? like access it from the Desktop PC.
If
Code:
forceDesktop=1
does not work I guess you can try and invoke Desktop mode using your mobile browser. This is for example how it looks on and iOS device:

IMG_9494.jpg

It will load up a desktop version and back into mobile if you want.

This is definitely an iOS feature, so probably Android too, and not specifically due to the target website. It was driving me potty that links in some apps would open up in the website's app if I had it installed, that was until I was shown that a long-tap on a link popped up the menu with 'Open in [Safari]'. I went so far as deleting the Amazon app so it forced opening in the web browser.

If
Code:
forceDesktop=1
does not work I guess you can try and invoke Desktop mode using your mobile browser. This is for example how it looks on and iOS device:

It will load up a desktop version and back into mobile if you want.

Tanks for the reply.
I'm using the android phone. "forceDesktop=1" should be added to end of URL with "?" letter?
but, it doesn't work for me...
Desktop mode also doesn't work normally. Site access was possible in this mode, but it did not work properly. Screen size is fixed and cannot be enlarged or reduced.
Why DS Router app doesn't offer all the features...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.