Stopping Container when "enable auto-restart" is checked

Currently reading
Stopping Container when "enable auto-restart" is checked

I know the answer is simple, but I am absolutely struggling on finding it.

I have Radarr Container configured to auto-restart. I cannot manually stop the Container to make any changes. Each time I click on Stop, it's auto-restarts. Force stop is also not working.

Can someone please tell me how to do it?

I know the answer is simple, but I am absolutely struggling on finding it.

I have Radarr Container configured to auto-restart. I cannot manually stop the Container to make any changes. Each time I click on Stop, it's auto-restarts. Force stop is also not working.

Can someone please tell me how to do it?
Even if you have set it up this way, manually stopping it using DockerUI in DSM should stop it.

Even if you have set it up this way, manually stopping it using DockerUI in DSM should stop it.

That’s what I thought from a logical point of view. I initially had Sonarr, Radarr, SABnzbd, & Plex all on Docker with auto-restart checked. I was not able to stop any of them with the Stop or Force stop button. Each time I tried, it would re-start.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.