Storage Analyzer

NAS
DS220+
Operating system
  1. macOS
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
Last edited:
I have been steered to this point in asking how to use Storage Analyzer to check for specifically, duplicate photos in Synology Photos.
Is there a tutorial for this? I have installed the Package and opened it... then ran a check on the Storage 1. It came up with 200 duplicate files. I know I have 4 or 6 duplicates of the same photo but they are not listed only 2 of each file number. And I am sure there are way more than 200. What am I missing so all duplicates will be listed?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Similar threads

Let’s keep it on topic and avoid personal comments. I have a number of ways to find duplicates but using...
Replies
Views
Nothing comes up in Universal Search. Guess I have to wait for replication to lapse. Thanks!
Replies
Views
  • Question
I do not recommend d-ram less SSD in a NAS. Did you manage to fix the error after checking the system logs?
Replies
Views
You did everything correctly considering the size of the drives. As you said you had no option to add...
Replies
Views
There are tools in the synology app store that you can setup to backup to an AWS S3. Back it up to there...
Replies
Views
@fredbert, that checks out. Thank you so much! 1688832152 I'm using RAID 10 with 4 drives for 4x Read/2x...
Replies
Views

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Back