Storage Event About Drive Database

NAS
DS1019+
Operating system
  1. Linux
  2. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
In my event log on my NAS I received this notice. I couldn't find anything on what this impacts. Any idea's on what this represents?

1654778006173.png

Last edited:
The database is used to compare your drives to the “Synology standard” was updated. Hopefully, when you reboot, your drive status will remain as it now is. I would never voluntarily seek a drive database update, unless my drives were unrecognized... too many horrors await 🥵

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Similar threads

I try to keep things simple. I use mapped drives via SMB to my NAS to store data. Keep as little as...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I do not recommend d-ram less SSD in a NAS. Did you manage to fix the error after checking the system logs?
Replies
Views
You did everything correctly considering the size of the drives. As you said you had no option to add...
Replies
Views
There are tools in the synology app store that you can setup to backup to an AWS S3. Back it up to there...
Replies
Views
Let’s keep it on topic and avoid personal comments. I have a number of ways to find duplicates but using...
Replies
Views
Welcome to the forum. Occam's razor suggest that you moved, not copied the data that would explain this...
Replies
Views

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Trending threads

Back