Strange download issue

NAS
DS118
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hola! I'm having a strange download issue. When I download a file from my DS118, I can download as many files as I wish. But when I download from my DS218play, I can only download a single file and then no additional files will download. If I restart the 218, I get the same behavior - one file can download but no more. I've checked the setting on both boxes and they appear to be identical.

Any ideas???

Last edited:
Never mind, stumbled on the reason: In the URL bar, there's a download arrow I saw moving - clicked on that and it allows/prevents multiple file downloads.

Go figure(?!)

EDIT: Now that I set it to download multiple files that option has disappeared on the DS218 (and was never available on the DS118)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.