Info Support this forum, it deserves it

Currently reading
Info Support this forum, it deserves it

NAS
DS220+ : DS1019+ : DS920+ : DS118 : APC Back UPS ES 700 — Mac/iOS user
Just wanted to call on everyone to support this forum because it deserves it. It’s well thought, elegant and a fun place with great knowledgeable people. And between SynoMan and “trusty” Rusty we are in good hands :)

Spread the word about this place, share your knowledge and don’t be shy to ask. We ALL started at zero and none of us is as knowledgeable as all of us together.

We should all celebrate at the lounge with a big, virtual cake when the forum reaches the milestone of 100 members.
In the meantime, everyone head to the lounge and grab one of the virtual cookies I left there :p

Wish you all the best.

Upvote 8
Thank you @WST16 for your kind words. Personally I was on the fence more then once since the community site was up and "not running at all" to start a new forum, but time and resource didn't really allow it.

Luckly @SynoMan contacted me about a week a go and here we are. So all credits go to him for providing all of us with this great and functional board that we can enjoy, use and expand.

Thank you all so far for your support that we, hope, will bring in more content and users, veterans and new alike.

Enjoy!

Well hopefully it takes off. Thanks.

Yesterday I did 25% of posts on the 'Community', that's 8 of 31 so hardly buzzing with activity. As a general home user I can only help on simple issues that mostly can be fixed with RTFM, use the search bar, a Web search, and a bit of self-eduction.

The tipping point was trying to read using my phone and the number of monolithic posts with no paragraphs.

Thank you all for kind words and support. And thank you @Rusty for helping out with your great knowledge, for being a staff member here on synoforum.com and such a great m8 even if we know each other only virtually :)

I'd also like to thank to all active users on this board. It's a great pleasure and motivation seeing you all around.

I'll try to do my best with my team for this forum. I'm always open for suggestions, looking to improve things, make them transparent and easy for users. I have 10+ years of experience in forum management, administration, moderation and customization.

As you can see my account was created a week ago. The board was opened a couple of days later and statistics are looking great so far. Thanks to you, SynoForum users.

Just spread the word about synoforum.com :)

Thanks again to all!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.