Surveillance Station and ds218play

Currently reading
Surveillance Station and ds218play

Are you saying any package that isn't listed in package center isn't compatible?

Did you look? I see it in the download center and in your unit's spec sheet. Have I misunderstood your ❓
I found Surveillance Station. I was wondering in general whether an unlisted package means that it isn't supported by a particular NAS
-- post merged: --

Compatible packages are listed in Package Center. I'm assuming your NAS can connect to the Internet.
My NAS is connected to the Internet. I was just wondering in general whether an unlisted package means that it's not supported by a particular NAS

Sorry for the late reply, been away.

If Package Center doesn't list a package then there is a very good chance that it isn't supported (the only one that seemed to break this rule was the DS418play and Synology's Docker package, that NAS had the same CPU as the DS218+ that officially supported Docker. The DS418play could run Docker if installed manually).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.