NAS
DS718+
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hello,

I have a TP-Link IPC43AN camera, however since acquired a new router (ASUS RT-AX88U), I can no longer use it normally : for the Test connection function on Surveillance station, I have the following message : 'Unable to take camera snapshot' (I attached a photo)
On the other hand, the Event detection function does not work, there is no automatic recording when I go in front of the camera (I would really like to use this camera as a surveillance camera).
I have successfully updated Surveillance Station, Device pack, as well as the firmware of my camera.

How to solve these problems?

Thanks in advance !

Manu

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 16
It works ! In Surveillance Station I choosed a TL-IPC43AN-FUSION-DUAL instead of a generic ONVIF, and now the event detection function and recording work well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.