Currently reading
Sync time incorrect on Synology Calendar with caldav

NAS
DS120j
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
If I enter an event on my Android phone, when it synchronizes over caldav to Synology Calendar the time displayed on Synology is 8 hours earlier. If I enter the event into Synology Calendar, when it synchronizes to the Android phone the time is correctly displayed in both Synology and the Android phone. As far as I know, I have all time and zones configured correctly. The Synology system displays the correct time and zone, Windows displays the correct time and zone, and the Android phone displays the correct time and zone.

Do you know what I might be missing?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.