synocommunity package, not working (May 2020)

Currently reading
synocommunity package, not working (May 2020)

From what I can all Plex files (excluding media) are in the one folder. If you know otherwise then I'm happy to told different

I am not going to install to plex to prove my point. I spend the last 5-6 years with docker in private and enterprise context, ... I know one or two things about how to run stuff on docker. I run almost everthing in docker, unless there is a good reason to not do so.

nobody was asking you to install anything.
you seem to be taking this very personal, as if Docker was your own baby!
calm down! no-one cares what anyone uses, especially you or me.

but everything for plex is installed in a share called "plex" located at /plex when using the native synology app.
if you need to migrate plex to another device everything you need (excluding actual media) is in /plex

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.