NAS Compares Synology BeeDrive Pocket Backup Cloud SSD Drive Revealed

Currently reading
NAS Compares Synology BeeDrive Pocket Backup Cloud SSD Drive Revealed

Last edited by a moderator:

The Synology BeeDrive Backup Hub – A New and Unusual Move by the Brand

Synology-BeeDrive-Images-12.png

I have been a follower of Synology for more than a decade professionally and close to double that personally, but when I first saw news of the BeeDrive being revealed in China – I was understandably confused! Synology is arguably the top dog in the world of turnkey NAS. They have an exceedingly well-populated NAS server portfolio, a very well-established storage media range, Several high-class routers and recently added surveillance cameras into the mix too! Nevertheless, when I saw the official Synology BeeDrive External USB SSD, I was very confused! Synology has diverged from its traditional NAS lineup in an attempt to provide a convenient, easy-to-use, and very user-friendly remote cloud alternative solution for personal data storage. This USB Direct Attached Storage (DAS) device arrives with either 1TB or 2TB of storage capacity and supports a USB-C 3.2 Gen 2 (10Gbps) connectivity.

Continue reading...
- - -

Check out FREE NAS advice section on nascompares.com

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.