Synology calendar alerts

NAS
DS416
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
  2. iOS
I have just installed Synology calendar to try it. I have set up a direct login to calendar rather than going via DSM. I set a calendar entry and an alert, but I have not seen any alert. As this is first try of calendar I am not sure what to expect from an alert. Should I get some kind of pop-up. Do I need to be signed in to calendar to get an alert. Is there something else I need to set to allow calendar alerts. Up until now I have been using Lightning calendar and so am used to pop-ups for reminders (alerts?) and was hoping synology calendar alerts would provide the same thing.

I am using Firefox, searching for Synology browser alert says not available for this browser.

Last edited:
Thanks fredbert. I do now get a pop-up but it only displayed for about three seconds then disappears so if I am not at the pc at the time of the alert I will not see it. Is there anywhere else that this alert remains visible until I make a response to it.
-- post merged: --

Thanks fredbert, success. Sorry, it's obvious, the alert is shown in the notification icon at top left. Many thanks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.