Question Synology calendar on Android phones?

Currently reading
Question Synology calendar on Android phones?

NAS
DS220+ : DS1019+ : DS920+ : DS118 : APC Back UPS ES 700 — Mac/iOS user
Hi,

I have Calendar configured on the DS and it shows up fine on all my iOS devices Calendar's app. How to make it work on an Android phone?
Do I need a special app?

I know nothing about Android, two colleagues are using them and I don't know how to make calendar entries show up on their phones.

Any suggestions please?

Thank you. The URL is not working but I found it on the play store :)

So with this app configured, calendar entries should appear in the default Android calendar, right?
Silly question maybe, but I really don’t know anything about Android.

Sorry, one more thing. How to enter new events on the Synology calendar with this app?

Hi,

I use davx5 - CalDAV/CardDAV Client (formerly davdroid) and it works with my Samsung S8 built-in calendar. Try it:

I use this as well on my HTC phone. Works well. My calender and contact are in sync with my NAS.

This app will serve as a background service that can sync the contact and calender items to the NAS and you use the native Android apps to manage your calendar and contacts.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.