DS920+, DS918+, DS214+, DS211j
Operating system
  1. Linux
  2. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Last edited:
Some months ago, last year to be precisely, it was on a Synology event, I saw a video that mentioned that DSM 7 will bring a new Active Directory package that will give us the possibility to set up a secondary domain controller (SDC), obviously on a second capable diskstation.

Are there any news to this statement lately from Synology? I recently saw a new video from a Synology event, telling me that Active Directory will be renamed to Synology Directory Server, and it was mentioned that you should be able to import (or better migrate) an existing AD to Synology, but nothing about a SDC installation.

Michael

Active Directory package that will give us the possibility to set up a secondary domain controller (SDC), obviously on a second capable diskstation.
This was just confirmed on the Berlin Syno2020

Screenshot 2019-09-03 at 16.06.21.png

Status
Not open for further replies.