Synology + Docker + VPN + Transmission (+ LunaSea)

Currently reading
Synology + Docker + VPN + Transmission (+ LunaSea)

Ok this is getting very difficult to follow. I'm open to help you with this setup using a remote session, as this back and forth, merging posts, screenshots etc is very counterproductive. If you want help, PM me, and we can set a remote session at one point to try and get this going.
ah, sorry about the overhead and thought the screen shots would be sharing additional information I wouldn't think to communicate or validation.

Last edited:
@Rusty @one-eyed-king

Got it working...think it all came down to adding a single higher level path the USB drive which then opened up the selectors to use the USB as an option to map the paths as needed.

As a means to meaningfully contribute back to the community ~ as a noob w/little knowledge on the topic ~ I am planning to put together a document of key elements and share the compose file itself. In no way looking to write tutorials, rather include names/links of the better tutorials and then they key points that helped in this situation.

I'd like to include the two of you by your synoforum name as having been key to getting this set up as props and appreciation. Let me know your thoughts.

@Akira Love the torguard and would like to include and curious if you, or anyone reading, has gotten this to actually work directly on synology (not desktop os,) and, if so, how?

---
Not everything is done mind you, fair amount of clean up and configuration...might (and hope not) hit glitches.

Transmission - zero seeding happening.
---
• Transmission > Settings > Torrents > all defaults, no seeding limits
• Transmission > Settings > Speeds - all defaults no limits
• Transmission > Settings > Peers - defaults except all Options for pex/dht/lpd enabled w/preferred encryption
• Transmission > Settings > Network - listening port default / port closed, Port forwarding from router enabled

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.