DS 720+
Operating system
  1. Linux
  2. macOS
  3. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Does anyone know if it’s possible to use synology.me domain with cloudflare tunnel?
I’m looking for a solution to access my homelab applications when I’m away that doesn’t involve any installation of a client app (vpn classic or tail scale) on my device since it’s a work laptop and it’s forbidden by SecOps dept 😂😂

Thanks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Old thread notice: There have been no replies in this thread for quite some time. The last reply was on .
The content in this thread may no longer be relevant. It might be better to open a new thread instead.