3. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
Hello, new here!
Great forum

I installed Synology Download Manager Firefox Extension:

I entered all the setting correctly:
001.png

When i try to download any thing via the extension it gives me the following message:
ftctds.png

If i add torrent directly from download station the extension reads them correctly:
Untitled.png

Any thoughts as what the problem may be?

Welcome.

Not familiar with this addon, considering that I hardly use DS, but still. From the picture, I see that the authentification is going well. Also from the feature request, I can see that this addon doesn't have 2FA implemented. Does your DSM account have it by any chance? I know a while back that most of these addons were having problems with accounts that had 2FA active. Just a thought. Does the addon have any log anywhere? Could be an option to open up a ticket on Git for this, might be a bug that was not detected before.

Also, what NAS are you running this on? 218+ ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.