Synology Drive Admin Console
- Improved the indexing performance to shorten the time it takes to index team folders.
- Added "Last Connected" time in the "Client List" page to better monitor the connection status of client devices.
Synology Drive (Web Portal)
- Supports uploading/creating folders or files by right-clicking on blank space.
- Modified the display of the "Permissions" column in the "Shared with others" list for easier viewing of share permissions.
Synology Drive Client
- Added support to filter logs of files that were unsynced.
- Added support for the On-demand Sync function on sync tasks to conserve local storage space. This function is only supported on macOS 12.3 and above. (macOS only)
- Added native support for Mac models with Apple Silicon without the need to install Rosetta 2. (macOS only)
- Integrated with Mac notifications to provide native user experience. (macOS only)
- Fixed an issue where team folders with versioning disabled might still take up extra space.
- Minor bug fixes.