Synology Drive Server and client 3.2

Currently reading
Synology Drive Server and client 3.2

Synology Drive Admin Console​

1. Improved the indexing performance to shorten the time it takes to index team folders.
  2. Added "Last Connected" time in the "Client List" page to better monitor the connection status of client devices.

Synology Drive (Web Portal)​

1. Supports uploading/creating folders or files by right-clicking on blank space.
  2. Modified the display of the "Permissions" column in the "Shared with others" list for easier viewing of share permissions.

Synology Drive Client​

1. Added support to filter logs of files that were unsynced.
  2. Added support for the On-demand Sync function on sync tasks to conserve local storage space. This function is only supported on macOS 12.3 and above. (macOS only)
  3. Added native support for Mac models with Apple Silicon without the need to install Rosetta 2. (macOS only)
  4. Integrated with Mac notifications to provide native user experience. (macOS only)
Fixed Issues

1. Fixed an issue where team folders with versioning disabled might still take up extra space.
  2. Minor bug fixes.

maybe you can get those macs up to Monterey. I just put Monterey on Macbook air 2013.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

maybe you can get those macs up to Monterey. I just put Monterey on Macbook air 2013.
Thanks for the suggestion. My MBA is 4GB RAM / 128 GB SSD and has needed to be replaced for a while but does OK with a few USB SSD.

Funnily enough the replacement of the Macs was something I tentatively raised this weekend and it wasn't dismissed out of hand, though the carpets were mentioned in a they are a higher priority sort of way.

Last edited:
Thanks for the suggestion. My MBA is 4GB RAM / 128 GB SSD and has needed to be replaced for a while but does OK with a few USB SSD.
My Macbook air (2013) is 8GB, no problems on Monterey. 4GB is minimum, so it should be working ok. Question is processor and chipset. If your graphic card supports Metal, you should be ok.
Here they have compatibility list

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.