Synology Drive Server crash after last DSM 7.1.1-42962 Update 3

Currently reading
Synology Drive Server crash after last DSM 7.1.1-42962 Update 3

NAS
918+
Operating system
  1. Windows
Hello,
after the last DSM 7.1.1-42962 Update 3, I have the Drive Server that crash.
I tried to rebbbot the NAS, to unisntall and install again, but nothing works.

The Synology Drive Server is present in the process explorer, but when I clic to open The Drive Server, I got a message telling me to to to the package esplorer to execute it!

any idea?
sincerely

Last edited:
I Think i have the same Problem

At April 3rd, 2023, various package updates were available, which were updated. Synology Office should then be repaired. But this is interrupted because see picture

1680601753_RFZQx.png

Ok I go into the Adminkonsole and get this error message

1680601797_HGcMl.png

I go to the Packegdcenter and see that the package is executed !!

1680601870_lFC2U.png

Restart, stop executing etc. No success, support already contacted but maybe one or the other has a solution proposal here.
The problem with this is the Synology Office cannot be repaired because Synology Drive is said not to run, but the process is in the process list

Don't know what to do

Thanks

Model: DS1618+
DSM Version: DSM 7.1.1-42962 Update 4

I Think i have the same Problem

At April 3rd, 2023, various package updates were available, which were updated. Synology Office should then be repaired. But this is interrupted because see picture

1680601753_RFZQx.png

Ok I go into the Adminkonsole and get this error message

1680601797_HGcMl.png

I go to the Packegdcenter and see that the package is executed !!

1680601870_lFC2U.png

Restart, stop executing etc. No success, support already contacted but maybe one or the other has a solution proposal here.
The problem with this is the Synology Office cannot be repaired because Synology Drive is said not to run, but the process is in the process list

Don't know what to do

Thanks

Model: DS1618+
DSM Version: DSM 7.1.1-42962 Update 4

Hi @twisterchen, any update from Synology support? Currently im having the same issue. Any solution? Did you reinstall the synology drive package?

Hi @twisterchen, any update from Synology support? Currently im having the same issue. Any solution? Did you reinstall the synology drive package?
So for the moment i have no Solution, but i have answer from Support, but in first this answer i can not understand his thinking. But he say to me he knows the problem an it gos to Taiwan.

there gives a solution

you have to look in /var/log/synologyDrive.log there gives a user it was change, maybe its a diverent user as by me or by us

you have to delete this tis user and then its work, look like another forum solution here

or here

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.