DSM 7.0 Synology Drive Sync Status not correct

NAS
DS224+, RS820+, DS718+
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
Last edited:
Does anyone else have the issue where files that are sync'd from Synology Drive and a Windows 10 PC is not showing the current sync status in the status column? When I hover over or right click and go to properties - details, it says "Availability Status - Sync Pending." I can for sure confirm this is incorrect, the files have been sync'd and I am able to view them on my mobile device.

** This only happens to items on the PC desktop in a folder. I do not see the same when I go to My Documents folder or Downloads folder. **

Does anyone else with a similar setup see the same behavior? I have two locations, both with their own nas’ and computer that seem to have the same behavior with the desktop not accurately reflecting the drive sync status for desktop items.

1647387965542.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.