DS720+
Operating system
  1. Linux
  2. macOS
  3. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
Hi all,

I have a pfSense running HAProxy and it's running very reliable for quite a while.

Recently I added an entry for TCP and port 6690, with SSL Offloading enabled, this is for the Synology Windows Client to connect.

As long as SSL offloading is enabled the client will always time out. The only way to make it work is to disable SSL Offloading. Which means the client will ask for the certificate in the NAS instead of my pfSense.

I couldn't figure out why. I have same settings for Synology Moment (iOS client) but on a different port, and it works perfectly. Also other services like DSM/Mailplus/Calendar but those go through HTTPS mode and port 443.

Firewall rules are ok, double checked. I even logged the port 6690, and I can see entries of passed 6690 traffic in the log.

Does it look like a flaw in the Synology Drive Client or did I miss something?

I'm in the exact same boat. Did you end up finding a solution?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.