Synology DS Manager – Download Station macOS app and Safari Extension [2020 NEW]

App Synology DS Manager – Download Station macOS app and Safari Extension [2020 NEW] 1.3.0

No permission to download

Currently reading
App Synology DS Manager – Download Station macOS app and Safari Extension [2020 NEW]

Last edited:
…it would be nice to have an option to show the icon in the menu bar without showing the download speed (I don’t download things that often, but would use the app now & then).

Maybe only show the speed when it’s actually downloading something? :)

…it would be nice to have an option to show the icon in the menu bar without showing the download speed (I don’t download things that often, but would use the app now & then).

Maybe only show the speed when it’s actually downloading something? :)
Hey,

It's in my backlog ;)

Dear users,

Since 2022 I stopped working on SynologyDSManager because no payment providers seem to be ready to work with sellers from Russia anymore. It's a nice app though and can be useful for people, so I decided to open-source it.

SynologyDSManager can be further improved by the community or, at least, it can be downloaded and used by anyone who needs it.

The source code together with the compiled .DMG release are now live on github:

If anyone wants to collaborate, send pull request or something – you're welcomed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.