Synology DS Manager – Download Station macOS app and Safari Extension [2020 NEW]

App Synology DS Manager – Download Station macOS app and Safari Extension [2020 NEW] 1.3.0

No permission to download

Currently reading
App Synology DS Manager – Download Station macOS app and Safari Extension [2020 NEW]

jonohunt.design
NAS
DS1621+, DS1019+, DS218+
Operating system
  1. Linux
  2. macOS
  3. other
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
Last edited:
…it would be nice to have an option to show the icon in the menu bar without showing the download speed (I don’t download things that often, but would use the app now & then).

Maybe only show the speed when it’s actually downloading something? :)

NAS
DS918+
Operating system
  1. macOS
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
NAS
DS918+
Operating system
  1. macOS
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
…it would be nice to have an option to show the icon in the menu bar without showing the download speed (I don’t download things that often, but would use the app now & then).

Maybe only show the speed when it’s actually downloading something? :)
Hey,

It's in my backlog ;)

NAS
DS1815+
Operating system
  1. Linux
  2. macOS
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
Will there be a M1 version of this app? Have bought a Airbook with M1 chip.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.