Synology DS220+ File Upload too slow

NAS
DS220+
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Its already been 18 hours and my 2.8Gb of files have just completed 50% of File Transfer from mu Desktop HDD Browser to Synology 220+ volume. Infact last night I left it running and found just 2% growth over 7 hours..

What slows down the communication? Any pointers to increasing this speed?

Client is Windows 11 / i5 / 32 GbRam - Gb Network
Synology is ds220+ with latest DSM.

SMB is enabled.. but Drag & Drop on Browser - File Station is terribly slow.. Need to know if the Browser window need a focus? Same happens on Android Mobile client [at times its quick, but terribly slow at times]

Upvote 0
Client is Windows 11 / i5 / 32 GbRam - Gb Network
Synology is ds220+ with latest DSM.

SMB is enabled.. but Drag & Drop on Browser - File Station is terribly slow.. Need to know if the Browser window need a focus? Same happens on Android Mobile client [at times its quick, but terribly slow at times]
And what happens if you make a map drive using the nas ip address? So mount it to a drive later on your win11 and test the speed that way.

Upvote 0
Works with a decent speed with Drive Client.. or Windows Explorer but not on FileStation thru browser

Upvote 0

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Old thread notice: There have been no replies in this thread for quite some time. The last reply was on .
The content in this thread may no longer be relevant. It might be better to open a new thread instead.