NAS Compares Synology DS423+ vs Terramaster F4-423 NAS – Which Should You Buy?

Currently reading
NAS Compares Synology DS423+ vs Terramaster F4-423 NAS – Which Should You Buy?

Last edited by a moderator:

Should You Buy the Synology DS423+ or Terramaster F4-423 NAS Drive​

So, comparing the Synology DS423+ vs Terramaster F4-423 NAS is easier said than done – we are talking about two brands that have very different priorities when it comes to the solutions they provide. But, I am getting ahead of myself. If you have just made the decision to switch from public cloud services (Google Dive, DropBox, etc) towards your own private NAS server, then chances are you might have been a little surprised by the price tag of the average NAS. Because subscription services are months subscription-based that are spread over years and years, requiring little-to-no extra physical hardware on the client side (you!), a fully deployed NAS server with HDDs and/or SSDs can seem quite the investment up from for a small home or business user. Thankfully, the NAS market has evolved quite alot over it’s 20+ years of commercial availability, resulting in scaled solutions/brands that do a reasonable job of fulfilling their portfolio with NAS drives that allow you to make more targeted purchases (i.e you pay for the things you want to use and save on the bits you don’t). ...

Synology-DS920-NAS-Diskstation-7.png

Continue reading...
- - -

Check out FREE NAS advice section on nascompares.com

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.