C2 Backup Synology: How and Where Do I Back Up My Website

NAS
DS918+
Operating system
  1. macOS
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
Last edited by a moderator:
Well thanks to Marius I've resubscribed to C2 again on the €9.99 (100GB) tier which is perfect for using to back up my website / forum. I just thought I'd mention it as one does tend to forget about the lower priced tiers.

How did you test the recovery, to a VM? Or the actual device?
2 types. One is a random single file or random bulk file restore, and the other is ABB backup content. That one I restore to a secondary ABB instance and mount it to check if all is in order and if I can access the ABB content on the secondary instance (another NAS). I have a small sample for this that backs up some data that is not changing all the time to see if there will be any problems with that. Sort of an archive sample.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.