Synology keeps requiring reboot

Currently reading
Synology keeps requiring reboot

NAS
DS916+
I have an unusual problem I keep having to shutdown Sab/Radaar and Sonaar, rebooting the Nas and the re-running sab/son/rad and retesting the indexers every few days is there a fix for this?

I have an unusual problem I keep having to shutdown Sab/Radaar and Sonaar, rebooting the Nas and the re-running sab/son/rad and retesting the indexers every few days is there a fix for this?
Best to switch those apps and run them via docker

I mean this use to work fine hardly any issues at all the only thing I can think of is that I switched VPN could that be causing issue? I use Express use to use PIA

It's the VPN, a quick disconnect and reconnect re-test indexers and everything works fine a nuisance but better than having to switch off 'arrs and reboot and switch on 'arrs, a liveable nuisance. Wanted to thank you for your time in responding.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.