NAS Compares Synology NAS 2020 and DSM 7.0 in Berlin

Currently reading
NAS Compares Synology NAS 2020 and DSM 7.0 in Berlin

Synology DSM 7.0 and Synology Storage – Big Things Are Happening

Those that have followed Synology NAS for the last few years, will know that every year they feature a huge launch event that covers the latest and greatest innovations in both their hardware and software. These big events showcase exactly what Synology have in store for both their popular Diskstation and Rackstation hardware, as well as massive improvements of their popular Diskstation Manager (DSM) platform and it’s apps. At the event, there was definitely a happy mood, with 2020 being Synology’ 20th anniversary in the business of data storage and this is clearly an important date for them. This year I have been fortunate enough to be able to attend and cover multiple of these launch events and today I want to give you guys lowdown of what Synology has in store for their NAS users in DSM 7.0 and more.

Continue reading...
- - -

Check out FREE NAS advice section on nascompares.com

I still wonder if it will be possible with DSM7 to install a fully featured Secondary Domain Controller aka Synology Directory Server, on a second NAS without having to set up a HA?

Currently I'm running an Directory Server on my DS916+ and would like to back it up on my DS918+ ...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.