NAS Compares Synology NAS and Hard Drive Compatibility in 2022 – Should I Be Worried?

Currently reading
NAS Compares Synology NAS and Hard Drive Compatibility in 2022 – Should I Be Worried?

Synology NAS and Hard Drive Compatibility in 2022

If you have been a long-running advocate of Synology NAS over the years, or have been elbow deep in the Synology eco-system for a long time, then there is every chance that you have heard that the biggest brand in the world of network-attached storage has been changing a few of the guidelines on their higher profile devices these like 18-24 months.

Storage-synology-media-2022.png

Continue reading...
- - -

Check out FREE NAS advice section on nascompares.com

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Similar threads

• Article
Welcome to NASCompares YouTube channel! Check out our next video below...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Welcome to NASCompares YouTube channel! Check out our next video below...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Synology PLUS NAS Hard Drives – The HAT3300 Series For those who have been following the world of...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Welcome to NASCompares YouTube channel! Check out our next video below. - - - Check out FREE NAS...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Welcome to NASCompares YouTube channel! Check out our next video below. - - - Check out FREE NAS...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I agree, not exactly enterprise grade. But this is the concern - a simple form-factor change between DS...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Nice to see the feet also being addressed! That quieted as much as Velcro on drive sleds when NAS is in an...
Replies
Views

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Back