Synology NAS Comskip setup?

Currently reading
Synology NAS Comskip setup?

Hi, so I bought a Synology DS220j NAS unit mainly for Time Machine backups since my Unraid Tower was never stable with that. Gotta say, after finding instructions to set that up its been rock solid so far *knocks on wood*.

I installed the Community Package Center and found Comskip in there! Always wanted to try it so I installed it along with ffmeg. I setup a Plex DVR (my Unraid Tower still does the heavy lifting for that) on the NAS and wanted to test it out. Can you guys point me into the right direction on where to go next? Haven't been able to find any instructions and would like to test this out.

Can you guys point me into the right direction on where to go next?
Not sure what’s the question here. If you have setup plex dvr, guessing to test it out you would try and access that context via a plex client. Or am I missing the idea behind the question here?

Sorry I wasn't more clear here. My question has nothing to do with the actual Plex recordings. That's working fine. Through the Community Package Center I installed Comskip (along with ffmpeg) and have no idea how to set that up with my recordings.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.