1. RT2600ac
  2. MR2200ac
Operating system
  1. macOS
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS

Release notes​

Important Notes
  1. Replaced some themes with new themes. Legacy themes are still available and can be found by going to the Synology Drive web portal, click Create > From template, and click Show Legacy Templates at the upper-right corner.
  2. Models with Armada370 and Comcerto2k platforms are no longer supported.

Compatibility and Installation
  1. Synology Office 3.4 Beta requires Synology Drive Server 3.1 Beta and DSM 7.0.1 and above.

What's new​

General​

1. Allows users to add font types they have on their computers into Synology Drive Admin Console so that the font types can be used in Synology Office.
  2. Supports using the color picker to directly pick up color in a file after Synology Office Extension is installed.
  3. Supports version rotation to save storage space and to reduce the time required for backup and restoration.
  4. Added the following font types: Yu Mincho, Yu Gothic, YuKyokasho, Meiryo, Angsana New, Cordia New, Browallia New, and TH Sarabun New.
  5. Supports filtering comments with multiple criteria at the same time, such as status, type, or "mention me".
  6. Supports replacing an image with another, while maintaining the same size and position as the original image.

Spreadsheet​

1. Supports array formulas that result in multiple values, which are automatically spilled into neighboring cells.
  2. Added support for new formulas, including SEQUENCE, SORT, SORTBY, UNIQUE, FILTER, RANDARRAY, and TRANSPOSE.
  3. Supports splitting text into columns by custom delimiters.
  4. Supports removing duplicates in selected columns.
  5. Supports the anchor of images and charts to cells, allowing them to be automatically modified whenever the cells are moved or resized.
  6. Supports filtering cells by text color or background color.
  7. Supports inserting and deleting a selected range of cells.
  8. Supports using drag-and-drop to move cells or a range of cells.
  9. Supports generating links to filter view.
  10. Supports downloading spreadsheets in .csv format.
  11. Supports retaining the comments within files when exporting and importing the files between Microsoft Office and Synology Office.

Document​

1. Supports inserting text into shapes.
  2. Supports aligning an entire table horizontally on a page.
  3. Supports inserting code block.
  4. Supports hotkeys for quickly switching between the table of content page and linked pages.

Slides​

1. Supports inserting code block.
  2. Supports using the pen tool in presentation mode.
  3. Supports importing themes from other slides.
  4. Supports snapping objects to gridlines.

Fixed Issues​

1. Fixed an issue where downloading slides as .pptx files might fail.
  2. Fixed an issue where the dates displayed in comments were not automatically updated.
  3. Fixed an issue where other users editing a file while a user is leaving a comment on the same file might cause the comment to disappear.
  4. Fixed an issue where a blank page might be printed when printing data in spreadsheet.
  5. Fixed an issue where using hotkeys to insert timestamps failed.

Limitations​

1. Fixed an issue where printing PDF files might cause hyperlinks within the files to be lost.

Read more here:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.